Prai Origami Vase with Plants (B)
Vertical Garden is significantly popular in the modern world, the advantages of vertical gardens really come into their own in micro garden spaces where options are very limited. Prai Pot provides a beautiful diverse living wall and allows for a greater creativity quick modular system in design that you can create a vertical garden that is uniquely customised to your space.
- Money Plant, Selaginella Plana, Chlorophytum Spider with Prai Origami Vase
- Sunlight: Suitable for outdoor
- Water: Water the roots but do not over water it may cause root rot
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant types: Money Plant, Selaginella Plana, Chlorophytum Spider
- Pot dimension: 20 inch (W) x 23 inch (H)
- Consist of 18 piece of Prai to form 6 levels
- Provides a modern atmosphere in your home
- Installation includes pebbles to stabilize the origami vase
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.