Podocarpus, Podocarpus bonsai in ceremic pot (0.3m)
Podocarpus macrophyllus is a conifer in the genus Podocarpus, family Podocarpaceae. It is the northernmost species of the genus, native to southern Japan and southern and eastern China. Common names in English include yew plum pine, Buddhist pine and fern pine.
• Sunlight:Partial Sunligh, Full Sunlight
• Water:Keep the soil moist but not soggy; allow the top two inches to dry out before watering. Brown leaf tips or gray needles indicate over- watering.
• Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser.
• Plant size:approx. 30-40cm (varies)
• Pot Size:ø20cm x H 20cm
• With drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.