- Sunlight: Direct Sunlight, Partial Sunlight
- Water: Keep the soil moist but not soggy; allow the top two inches to dry out before watering. Brown leaf tips or gray needles indicate over- watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser.
- Plant size: approx. 25-35cm (varies)
- Pot Size: ø 25cm x H 10cm
- Material: Black plastic pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.