Platycerium coronarium, Staghorn Fern (0.4m)
Staghorn ferns real beauty shines when the plant is grown in a basket or box like those used for orchids, then displayed hanging as a stand alone specimen.
- Sunlight: Direct Sunlight, Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water it weekly
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 40cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 15cmØ x 12cmH
- Pot type: Plant comes in brown landscape pot (with drainage hole)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size