Piper betle, commonly known as Betel vine, Betel pepper, Paan or Sireh is an evergreen climbing shrub. The leaves, roots, and seeds can be used for medicinal purposes in Asia.
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
Plant Size: Approx. 55-60cm (vary in sizes)
Metal Pot Hanger Specifications
- Size: Approx. overall height 31cm, 19cmw x 13cmH
- Colour: Black with pattern
What is included:
1nos Metal Pot Hanger (Black)
1nos of Piper betle (0.5m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.