Baby’s Tears plants, which originally came from Corsica and Sardinia, have tiny round or bean- shaped leaves that grow on thin fragile stems. Baby Tear’s houseplants can be used in a terrarium, as table plants, or as small hanging plants. This very little plant requires a lot of attention.
- Direct Sunlight, Partial Sunlight
- Allow the soil to nearly dry out and then water thoroughly.
- Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- approx. 10cm to 20cm (vary in sizes)
- Basket Size: ø 12cm x H 35cm
- ø 8.5cm x H 8.5cm