Xanadu is an evergreen low shrub with a compact, tidy growth habit and attractive lobed leaves. Yellow leaves on a Philodendron indicate over-watering while brown leaves usually indicate that the plant needs more water.
- Sunlight: Direct Sunlight, Partial Sunlight.
- Water: Water a Philodendron houseplant well and then allow the top 50% of the soil to dry out before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser.
- Plant size: approx. 90 to 110cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: 42cmØ x 42cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.