Philodendron Selloum is ideal for a shaded spot and humid areas .This evergreen plant adds variety to the garden with its large spreading lush-green leaves.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight and Full shade.
- Water: Water a Philodendron houseplant well and then allow the top 50% of the soil to dry out before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser.
- Plant size: approx. 90cm to 100cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 42cmØ x 47cmH
Pot type: Ceramic pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.