Philodendron Scandens Variegata is a vining plant with heart-shaped broad foliage with golden splashy stripes across the leaf. This pretty-looking plant is easy to care for and is a fast grower under proper care, being able to live in low light conditions, makes an amazing house plant.
The b.for soft round is a beautiful addition to every interior and will bring many years of joy. Bring out the best in your flowers and houseplants with this sophisticated pot with its soft, round shapes.
Here's how to take care the philodendron scandens variegated.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water with sufficient amount to allow water to drain out from below of the pot, then allow top 1 inch of soil to dry out before watering again. (Approx. 1-2 times weekly)
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 15cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 13.6cm (W) x 12.5cm (H)
- Volume: 1.6L
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Bright interesting colour to liven up home area
- Made with recycled plastic, made with own wind energy, 100% recyclable
1 nos of plant: Philodendron scandens Variegated (0.15m)
1 nos of B for soft round 14cm in Anthracite
1 nos matching water indicator
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size