Philodendron scandens is known as the Sweetheart Plant, probably because of its big heart-shaped leaves. If you struggled growing houseplants in the past, heartleaf philodendron is a pretty easy plant to take care of, as long as you give it the right light and water.
The b.for soft with round, feminine shapes. The pot has a warm mat finish on the outside and luxurious shining diamond layer on the inside.
Here's how you can take care the plant:
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, Full Shade
- Water: Keep the potting soil lightly moist and allow the top of the soil to dry out slightly before re-watering
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer or solid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 20cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 13.6cm (W) x 12.5cm (H)
- Volume: 1.6L
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Bright interesting colour to liven up home area
1 unit of plant: Philodendron Scandens Green (0.20m)
1 unit of pot: B. for soft round 14cm in White
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.