Philodendron scandens is known as the Sweetheart Plant, probably because of its big heart-shaped leaves. If you struggled growing houseplants in the past, heartleaf philodendron is a pretty easy plant to take care of, as long as you give it the right light and water.
We have the perfect elho pot for everyone and for every house plant: discover our elho brussels collection! Make your home even cosier and create your own style with our beautiful brussels assortment - suitable everywhere in your home: the table, floor, or windowsill. Being at home just got even nicer.
Here's how you take care of the philodendron scandens green.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, Full Shade
- Water: Keep the potting soil lightly moist and allow the top of the soil to dry out slightly before re-watering
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer or solid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 20cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 12.5cm (W) x 11cm (H)
- Volume: 1.2L
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
- Made with recycled plastic, made with own wind energy, 100% recyclable
1 unit of plant: Philodendron Scandens Green (0.20m)
1 unit of pot: Brussels Round Mini 12.5cm in Anthracite
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.