Philodendron scandens is known as the Sweetheart Plant, probably because of its big heart-shaped leaves. If you struggled growing houseplants in the past, heartleaf philodendron is a pretty easy plant to take care of, as long as you give it the right light and water.
The b.for soft round is a beautiful addition to every interior and will bring many years of joy. Bring out the best in your flowers and houseplants with this sophisticated pot with its soft, round shapes.
Here's how you take care of Philodendron Scandens Green.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, Full Shade
- Water: Keep the potting soil lightly moist and allow the top of the soil to dry out slightly before re-watering
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer or solid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 20cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 13.6cm (W) x 12.5cm (H)
- Volume: 1.6L
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Bright interesting colour to liven up home area
- Made with recycled plastic, made with own wind energy, 100% recyclable
1 unit of B. for soft round 14cm in Anthracite
1 unit of Philodendron Scandens Green (0.20m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.