Philodendron 'Moonlight' is best grown in well-drained, moist soil in part shade to full shade. It has light-green foliage with the new leaves opening up in a bright yellow-green chartreuse color.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, Full Shade
- Water: Water your plant regularly during the growing season and always keep the soil evenly moist but never allow your plant to sit in water. You can allow the topsoil to become slightly dry between each watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 35cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 17cmØ x 17cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the root ball size.
Soil for Potted Plants
Philodendron 'Moonlight' should be grown in fertilized potting mix. Make or buy a fertilized mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for Philodendron 'Moonlight' needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your Philodendron 'Moonlight' get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.