Brown edges and patches can be due to over watering (if its the lower leaves it may need a feed).
- Philodendron Imperial Green with Brussels Diamond High Allin1 40cm
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight and full shade
Water: Wait for the top inch of compost to dry out then give it a really good drink.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 152.4cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 23cm x 23cm
- Pot dimension: 40cm (W) x 72cm (H)
- Overall height: 224.4cm
- Kindly check plants availability with Noah team before purchasing
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
*Kindly note that we will do the repotting on-site, as it is a bulky item.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.