Philodendron Selloum is ideal for a shaded spot and humid areas .This evergreen plant adds variety to the garden with its large spreading lush-green leaves. Also an ideal indoor or patio plant planted in a large tub or wine barrel.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water a Philodendron houseplant well and then allow the top 50% of the soil to dry out before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser.
- Plant size: approx. 40cm to 50cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 17cmØ x 17cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
* Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo. Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.
Soil for Potted Plants
Philodendron selloum should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for Philodendron selloum needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your Philodendron selloum get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.