Philodendron 'Florida Beauty' is an evergreen hybrid plant that produces attractive foliage on long, thin stems with leaves that are ornate and pinnately divided into lobed structures.
Sometimes simplicity is just what we need when we have a beautiful plant.
Here's How To Take Care Philodendron Florida.
- Sunlight: Bright but indirect partial sunlight
- Plant height: approx 40cm (vary in sizes)
- Water: Water twice a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer, dryer, or windy place
- Fertilizer: Apply granular fertilizer monthly
- Outer diameter: 17cm
- Inner diameter: 15cm
- Pot Height: 17cm
- Dimensions of Saucer: ø 15.5 x H 2cm
- Material: Ceramic
- The pot comes with a drainage hole
- Pot comes with a matching saucer