Philodendron Erubescens 'Gold' (1m)
Philodendron houseplants thrive indoors year round without complaint, but they enjoy an occasional stay outdoors in a shady spot. Taking the plant outdoors also gives you a chance to flush the soil with plenty of fresh water and clean the leaves. Unlike most houseplants, philodendrons don’t experience as much stress when moving from indoor to outdoor settings.
- Sunlight: Full shade
- Water: Water moderately, keep the soil moist all times but not wet
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser
- Plant size: approx. 120cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 35cm x 35cm
- Pot type: Plant comes in brown landscape pot (with drainage hole)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fibre (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.