The philodendron is a plant native to the tropical jungles of Brazil where it forms large clumps that can eventually climb nearby trees and structures. It is a low-growing shrub or vine that has shiny bright green heart-shaped leaves and reddish stems.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 45cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 20cmØ x 16cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic with drainage holes
- Colour: Blue with pattern
What is included:
1nos of Ceramic Pot (Blue)1nos of Philodendron burle-marxii G.M.Barroso (0.29m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.