Philodendron 'Burle Marx' (0.3m)
Philodendron Burle Marx is an easy to grow, low growing variety of Philodendron suitable for indoor containers, and landscape mass plantings. The jungle green, elliptical leaves are thick and leather-like and arranged in a upright formation.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, Full Shade
Water: Water regularly to keep soil moist, allowing soil to dry slightly between watering intervals. Avoid over-watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant size: Approx. 30 - 35cm tall
- Rootball size: ø 10cm x H 8cm
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size
Soil for Philodendron 'Burle Marx'
Philodendron Burle Marx should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fibre (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for Philodendron Burle Marx needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.