Leaves of the Philodendron Birkin grows with lime green colour and becomes a deeper, darker green with striped yellow variegation as they mature. A simple to grow plant that can easily brighten up and add a tropical feel to any space.
A classic ceramic pot perfect for repotting your ever-growing crops (or houseplants)! The matt pot fits perfectly onto its glazed tray for the most stylish plant look.
Here's How To Take Care of Philodendron Birkin.
- Sunlight: Bright Indirect Sunlight or Partial Sunlight.
- Water: Water every 3-4 days, allowing the soil to dry out in between watering.
- Fertiliser: Feed with liquid fertiliser or slow-release pellets monthly.
- Plant Size: Approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 18cm wide x 16cm high (including tray)
- Colours available: Charcoal Black
- Pot comes with drainage holes
What is included:
1nos of Classic Matt Pot in Charcoal Black
1nos of plant from Prince's Landscape: Philodendron Birkin (0.3m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.