Grace and Beauty in white
Grace and beauty comes in a pot of Phalaenopsis with Brussels Diamond Oval 36cm. This elegant flower resembles a delicate fluttering butterflies.
Grow moth orchid in a well-lit spot in your home. They tolerate low light well, but bloom best if grown in medium or bright light. That said, they do prefer some protection from direct afternoon sun on their leaves; if you have them in a sunny window, a sheer curtain is perfect for diffusing the light to keep them happy.
- Phalaenopsis with Brussels Diamond Oval 36cm
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight and full shade
- Water: Water your orchid once the bark or moss is dry, they prefer to be a little too dry than too wet. Never let orchids sit in water for more than 30 minutes or so, they will die from too much water.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 12cm x 12cm
- Pot diamension: 36cm x 16cm (W) x 13cm (H)
- Overall height: 43cm
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.
For more information, refer to the link below: