Do not over-water these plants. Watering every 7 – 10 days should be enough, depending on time of year and temperature.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight
- Water: Over-watering, resulting in root-rot, is the main cause of serious peperomia plant problems. It’s best to water these plants from the bottom.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 15cmØ x 12cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
*Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo. Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.