The Spathiphyllum which is also known as the peace lily is a beautiful house plant with dark green rib patterned leaves that enjoys shaded light. This plant when well taken care of can produce white blooms that have a yellow center that add a lot of colours and personality to your living space.
We have the perfect elho pot for everyone and for every house plant: discover our elho brussels collection! Make your home even cosier and create your own style with our beautiful brussels assortment - suitable everywhere in your home: the table, floor, or windowsill. Being at home just got even nicer.
Here's How To Take Care of Spathiphyllum, Peace Lily.
- Sunlight: Bright shaded area, avoid direct sunlight as it may scorch the leaves
- Water: Water regularly to keep the soil moist, allowing the soil to dry 1 to 2 inches between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep the plant in top form by feeding the plants a slow-release fertiliser once every six months
- Plant Size: Approx. 40cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 15.9cm (W) x 14.6cm (H)
- Volume: 2.2L
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
What is included:
1nos pot of Brussels Round 16cm in White
1nos plant from Pioneer Landscape: Spathiphyllum, Peace Lily (0.40m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.