The Spathiphyllum which is also known as the peace lily is a beautiful house plant with dark green rib patterned leaves that enjoys shaded light. This plant when well taken care of can produce white blooms that have a yellow center that add a lot of colors and personality to your living space.
A touch of pink contrasts beautifully against green foliage. Choose this pot for a contemporary understated look. Each pot is individually hand-painted so there may be slight variations to the photos shown, making each pot unique.
Here's How To Take Care ofSpathiphyllum, Peace Lily.
- Sunlight: Bright shaded area, avoid direct sunlight as it may scorch the leaves
- Water: Water regularly to keep the soil moist, allowing the soil to dry 1 to 2 inches between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep the plant in top form by feeding the plants a slow-release fertiliser once every six months
- Plant Size: Approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot Size: 12.5 cm (height), 15.5cm (top diameter), 11.0cm (base diameter)
- There is a hole in the base of pot for drainage.
- comes with drainage hole.
- For indoor use. Keep pot away from direct exposure to rain and sun.
- Recommend to purchase saucer as there is a drainage hole for the pot.
What is included:
- 1 nos Spathiphyllum, Peace Lily (0.3m)
- 1 nos Rain III pot
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant color, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.