The Pachira Aquatica also known as the Money Tree Plant is believed to bring good fortune and luck to the Chinese culture. It is a popular house plant because it is easy to maintain and is a very durable plant that can be grown indoors and outdoor.
Sunlight: Direct sunlight or bright shade
Water: Water regularly to keep the soil moist roughly 2 to 3 times a week is ideal.
Fertilizer: Keep the plant in top form by feeding the plants with a slow-release Nitrocote or Organic Lactobacius Aquis fertilizers.
- Size of Potted Plant: 30 cm W x 30 cm Ht
Pot size ( Diameter x Height in cm):
- Size M:12cm Dia x 12cm Ht
- Pot Material: Ceramic
- Pot Colour: White
- The pot comes with a drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing a matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.