Plant a wood sorrel in a plant container with a drain hole in its bottom, using a peat-based potting mix containing sand and perlite for good drainage.
Set the potted plant in a bright, indoor location near a west- or east-facing window or in front of a south-facing window with a sheer curtain between the plant and window. Optimum light exposure varies depending on the wood sorrel species. Move the plant to a less bright location if its leaves wrinkle or turn brown.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight and partial sunlight
- Water: Water the planting site when its soil begins to dry.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 15cmØ x 12cmH
- Pot type: Plant comes in brown landscape pot (with drainage hole)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo. Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.