Oxalis Corniculata, Creeping Wood Sorrel (0.3m)
This product is currently sold out.
Plant a wood sorrel in a plant container with a drain hole in its bottom, using a peat-based potting mix containing sand and perlite for good drainage.
Set the potted plant in a bright, indoor location near a west- or east-facing window or in front of a south-facing window with a sheer curtain between the plant and window. Optimum light exposure varies depending on the wood sorrel species. Move the plant to a less bright location if its leaves wrinkle or turn brown.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight and partial sunlight
- Water: Water the planting site when its soil begins to dry.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 30.48cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 15cm x 15cm
- Pot type: Plant comes in brown landscape pot (with drainage hole)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.