Nepenthes is a genus of carnivorous plants, also known as tropical pitcher plants, or monkey cups. It can grow spectacularly on sunny windowsills. The pitchers will trap insects and digest them as a source of nutrients.
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 75cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 25cmØ x 39cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic Pot with drainage holes
- Colour: Red
What is included:
1 no of Red Ceramic Pot 1 no of Nepenthes Red x Rafflesiana (0.35m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from photo.