Keep the soil evenly moist and well drained. Water with mineral-free water from overhead. Mature Nepenthes prefer a hanging pot, basket or plant stand. They like bright, full sun and high humidity.
- Sunlight: Direct Sunlight, Partial Sunlight
- Water: Do not allow to dry out completely. They benefit from moist media and occasional flooding to wash away any accumulated salts.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 20cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 10cm x H 10cm
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.