Neoregelia Cultivar (0.3m)
This product is currently sold out.
Fill the center of the rosette on the bromeliad with clean rainwater or distilled water whenever the water begins to disappear. Do not use tap water, which contains chemicals that can damage the plant. Pour water into the top of the planter directly on the soil whenever it is dry.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight and partial sunlight
- Water: They would appreciate a good misting once a week. If your home is really dry, then 2 or 3 times will make your Neoregelia even happier.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 36.57cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 17cm x 17cm
- Pot type: Plant comes in brown landscape pot (with drainage hole)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.