Spathiphyllum, commonly known as the Peace lily, is an adaptable and low-maintenance houseplant. This tropical shade-loving plant helps cleanse the air we breathe. Blooms last for two months or more and after the blooms fade, a period of non-blooming follows.
The Granosa Planter is a beautiful simplistic-looking planter. Its sleek design and pattern make for easy pairing with plants to add some colour and style to your living space.
Here's how to take careSpathiphyllum, Peace Lily.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Keep soil evenly moist. Use a pot with a drainage hole to prevent soggy soil, which can cause root rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 35cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot Size: ø 16cm x H 16cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Colour: Pink
- Grainy texture/finishing
- The pot comes with a drainage hole
- The pot comes with a matching saucer
What is included:
1 nos plant: Spathiphyllum, Peace Lily (0.3m)
1 nos pot from Noah Garden Centre: Granosa Planter- Pink
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.