Spathiphyllum, commonly known as the Peace lily, is an adaptable and low-maintenance houseplant. This tropical shade-loving plant helps cleanse the air we breathe. Blooms last for two months or more and after the blooms fade, a period of non-blooming follows.
The Granosa Planter is a beautiful simplistic-looking planter. Its sleek design and pattern make for easy pairing with plants to add some colour and style to your living space.
Here's how to take care Spathiphyllum, Peace Lily.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Keep soil evenly moist. Use a pot with a drainage hole to prevent soggy soil, which can cause root rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot Size: ø 16cm x H 16cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Colour: Pink
- Grainy texture/finishing
- The pot comes with a drainage hole
- The pot comes with a matching saucer
What is included:
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.