The trifoliate leaflets of the Oxalis Triangularis are visually floppy and each directs one of its points to the centre of the leaf.
The Schivo Planter is a beautiful unique-looking planter. Simply match it with a plant of your choice, making it a centerpiece to add some colour and style to your living space.
Here's how to take care Syngonium Silver Goosefoot.
- Place your Oxalis Triangularis under bright and indirect sunlight. And do avoid direct sunlight because it will cause its leaves to scorch and dry up. Oxalis can tolerate low light conditions, however, it is not an ideal environment for them to grow in, and they will be leggy.
- Water your Oxalis thoroughly and make sure that the soil is evenly moist. Water your plant whenever the top inch of the soil is dry to the touch. And make sure to water till some water flows through the pot's drainage holes. Underwatering will cause its leaves to dry up and turn brown.
- Feed it with a balanced fertilizer at half strength during its growing period.
- Pot Size: ø 12cm x H 13cm
- Bottom Diameter: Approx. ø 8.5cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: Nude
- Glossy finish
- The pot comes with a drainage hole
- Does not comes with a saucer
What is included:
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.