Monstera deliciosa is a tropical plant from the Araceae family. They got the common name of Swiss Cheese Plant from its perforated leaves. It is also effective in purifying the air and humidifying air-conditioned interiors.
A classic ceramic pot perfect for repotting your ever growing crops (or houseplants)! The matt pot fits perfectly onto its glazed tray for the most stylish plant look.
Here's How To Take Care of Monstera deliciosa, Swiss Cheese Plant.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight or Full Shade
- Water: Water once every 1 - 2 weeks to keep the soil moist, allowing the soil to dry slightly between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser
- Plant Size: Approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ø 18cm wide x 16cm high (including tray)
- Material: Ceramic
- Colors: Coral Pink
- Glazed matching tray included
Watering Can Specifications
- dimensions : ⌀ 13.5 x H 17.2 cm
- volume : 1.7L
- weight : 187g
- Contain: 15% Nitrogen (N), 15% Phosphorus (P), 15% Potassium (K)
- Instructions: Reapply once every 3 months. Sprinkle the granular fertilizer to cover around one quarter (25%) of the soil surface (vary on plant sizes and pot sizes).
- Volume: 50g
What is included:
1nos Granular Fertilizer for Ornamental Plants (50g)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.