Crassula ovata, commonly known as jade plant, is a succulent plant with small white or pink flowers. It is a common houseplant around the world due to the low level of care and maintenance it requires; it requires little water and can survive in most indoor conditions.
The Faye Planter is a beautiful simplistic-looking planter. Its sleek design and pattern make for easy pairing with plants to add some colour and style to your living space.
Here's how to take care Crassula ovata, Jade Plant.
- Sunlight: Both partial and full sunlight, ensure that the plant gets a minimum of 4 hours of sunlight in order for it to thrive.
- Water: Water only when the potting media is almost dried out. Make sure the potting media is moist but not water-logged.
- Fertiliser: Fertilize by spraying the soil with half strength liquid fertilizer as directed.
- Plant size: approx. 5cm tall (vary in sizes)
- Pot Size: ø 10.5cm x H 10.5cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Colour: Beige with white colour pattern
- Grainy finish
- The pot comes with a drainage hole
What is included:
1nos plant: Crassula ovata, Jade Plant (0.05m)
1 nos pot from Noah Garden Centre: Faye Planter
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.