Nematanthus hybrids also known as Gold Fish Plant has earned its name because of the red-orange flowers that appear in the spring and summer and look abit like leaping goldfish. It is an easy to care plant, drought resistant and can bloom all year. They form a really beautiful display when they flower, especially in hanging baskets.
The Granosa Planter is a beautiful simplistic-looking planter. Its sleek design and pattern make for easy pairing with plants to add some colour and style to your living space.
Here's how to take care Nematanthus hybrids, Gold Fish Plant.
- Sunlight: Bright indirect sunlight.
- Water: Water regularly to keep the soil moist, allowing the soil to dry slightly between watering intervals. Do not overwater and beware that the soil should never dry out completely.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser once a month
- Plant Size: Approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot Size: ø 16cm x H 16cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Colour: Pink
- Grainy texture/finishing
- The pot comes with a drainage hole
- The pot comes with a matching saucer
What is included:
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.