Monstera deliciosa, Swiss Cheese Plant (0.60m)
Monstera deliciosa, also known as Swiss Cheese Plant, is relatively low maintenance. It is native to the tropics and require moderately moist soil and high humidity.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight or Full Shade
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 60cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball Size: ø 25cm x H 25cm
- Pot Type: Plastic landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.
Soil for Monstera deliciosa
Monstera deliciosa should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fibre (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for Monstera deliciosa needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your Monstera deliciosa get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.