Monstera has glossy, vibrant green leaves that are perforated with holes. This uncommon graphic pattern and the size of the Monstera, makes a statement plant that creates an exotic vibe inside your home. Monstera likes a humid room, well-drained soil and a balance between sun and shade.
Here's How To Take Care Of Monstera deliciosa, 'Swiss Cheese Plant'
Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
Water: Water Monstera moderately and evenly, about once a week. Wait until the soil is fairly dry before watering again. Keep in a fairly humid environment.
Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer or solid fertilizer.
Plant Size: Approx. 60cm (vary in sizes)
Pot Specifications: Fuente Lily Round 30cm in Onyx Black
- Dimensions: ⌀ 29.464 x H 24.338 cm
- Material: regenerated polypropylene
- Made with recycled plastic, made with own wind energy, 100% recyclable
- Weatherproof and lightweight
1 nos Monstera deliciosa, 'Swiss Cheese Plant' (0.6m)
1 nos Fuente Lily Round 30cm in Onyx Black from Elho
1 nos Water Indicator - 20cm
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.