The Swiss cheese plant, Monstera adansonii, gets its name from its large, heart-shaped leaves, and as the plant ages, the leaves develop holes (called fenestration) that make the leaves resemble Swiss cheese.
The b.for soft round is a beautiful addition to every interior and will bring many years of joy. Bring out the best in your flowers and houseplants with this sophisticated pot with its soft, round shapes.
Here's how you take care of the Monstera Adansonii:
- Sunlight: Bright indirect light
- Water: If the soil is nearly dry, water it. Don't let the soil dry out entirely.
- Fertilizer: Feed once a month with a balanced fertiliser during the growing period.
- Plant size: approx 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 13.6cm (W) x 12.5cm (H)
- Volume: 1.6L
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Bright interesting colour to liven up home area
- Made with recycled plastic, made with own wind energy, 100% recyclable
1 unit of B. for soft round 14cm in White
1 unit of Monstera adansonii, Swiss Cheese Plant (0.25mH)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.