The Swiss cheese plant, Monstera adansonii, gets its name from its large, heart-shaped leaves, and as the plant ages, the leaves develop holes (called fenestration) that make the leaves resemble Swiss cheese.
Make your home even cosier and create your own style with our beautiful brussels assortment - suitable everywhere in your home: the table, floor, or windowsill.
Here's How To Take Care of Monstera adansonii.
- Sunlight: Bright indirect light
- Water: If the soil is nearly dry, water it. Don't let the soil dry out entirely.
- Fertilizer: Feed once a month with a balanced fertiliser during the growing period.
- Plant size: approx 20cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 15.9cm (W) x 14.6cm (H)
- Volume: 2.2 L
- Material: Polypropylene
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Luxurious, shiny diamond coating
- Bright interesting colour to liven up home area
What is included:
1nos pot of Brussels Diamond Round 16cm in warm grey
1nos plant: Monstera adansonii, Swiss Cheese Plant (0.3mH)
1nos Water indicator 15cm
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.