The Swiss cheese plant, Monstera adansonii, gets its name from its large, heart-shaped leaves, and as the plant ages, the leaves develop holes (called fenestration) that make the leaves resemble Swiss cheese.
The vibes fold coupe has a round, organic shape and is available in various sizes and pastel colours. You'll always find one that suits you! You can place one as an eye-catcher or create a playful effect by mixing and matching different sizes and colours with other pots from the vibes collection.
Here's how you take care of the Monstera Adansonii:
- Sunlight: Bright indirect light
- Water: If the soil is nearly dry, water it. Don't let the soil dry out entirely.
- Fertilizer: Feed once a month with a balanced fertiliser during the growing period.
- Plant size: approx 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ⌀ 13 x H 11.5 cm
- Volume: 1.2L
- Weight: 90g
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
1 unit of Vibes Fold Coupe 14cm in Silky White
1 unit of Monstera adansonii, Swiss Cheese Plant (0.25mH)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.