The Mini Premna Microphylla variegata has beautiful oval-shaped variegated leaves, and is an easy tree to cultivate. All it needs is good light and good watering, and you will see it grow quite quickly. Its dense canopy of small leaves can be pruned according to the form you prefer. Potted in a natural, unglazed ceramic pot.
- Sunlight: Full sunlight, partial sunlight or artificial light
- Water: Daily
- Feeding: A general purpose fertilizer once a month will keep it in optimal condition.
- Plant size: 10-14cm height
- Root ball/Pot size: Diameter 8.5cm x H 5.5cm
- Pot type: The plant is potted in a natural, unglazed ceramic pot with drainage hole.
Each plant is unique and will differ from image shown.