Monstera deliciosa is a tropical plant from the Araceae family. They got the common name of Swiss Cheese Plant from its perforated leaves. It is also effective in purifying the air and humidifying air-conditioned interiors.
The b.for soft square is a beautiful addition to every interior and will bring many years of joy.
Here's How To Take Care of Monstera deliciosa, Swiss Cheese Plant.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight or Full Shade
- Water: Water once every 1 - 2 weeks to keep the soil moist, allowing the soil to dry slightly between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser
- Plant Size: Approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 18.5cm (W) x 16.8cm (H)
- Volume: 4.5L
- Weatherproof and lightweight
What is included:
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.