Maranta leuconeura var. kerchoveana commonly known by the name Rabbit's Foot has wonderful foliage, the leaves are light green-grey with darker green patches on either side of the central vein. Often referred to as Prayer Plants, along with their closely related cousin Calatheas, Maranta leaves have the unusual characteristic of lying flat during the day and then closing upwards at night as if in prayer.
Sometimes simplicity is just what we need when we have a beautiful plant.
Here's How To Take CareMaranta leuconeura.
- Sunlight: Bight indirect sunlight, will tolerate shade. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Water: Keep the soil moist at all times, but do not over-water or allow the plant to sit in soggy conditions.Water should be as close to room temperature as possible.
- Fertiliser: Keep the plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid leafy fertilizer.
- Air Purifying: This plant filters airbone toxins and is part of our clean air plant collection
- Plant size: Approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Outer diameter: 17cm
- Inner diameter: 15cm
- Pot Height: 17cm
- Dimensions of Saucer: ø 15.5 x H 2cm
- Material: Ceramic
- The pot comes with a drainage hole
- Pot comes with a matching saucer