Malpighia glabra also known as the Acerola and Cherry apple. This plant is suitable for hedges and is an evergreen plant. It easily grown in slightly acidic soil and full sun. The fruit resembles the common cherry, with a very tasty sweet flavor having a slight bite of acid.
Sunlight: Direct Sunlight
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 65cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 25cmØ x 20cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic with drainage holes
- Colour: Red
What is included:
- 1nos of Ceramic Pot (Blue)
1nos of Malpighiaceae, Acerola, Barbados Cherry (0.48m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.