Adiantum peruvianum, Maidenhair Fern (0.2m)
The soft and lacy maidenhair is a perfect houseplant – either displayed in a bowl or hanging in a warm, well-lit spot indoors or a shady and protected position on your balcony. A maidenhair would make the perfect gift or the spectacular finishing touch to your interior decor.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight
- Water: While Adiantum peruvianum needs to be kept moist, do not over water the plant. This can lead to root and stem rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 20cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 22cm x 22cm
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.