As the name suggests, the plant symbolises good luck, and since one seems to be lucky when money is involved, the plant also symbolises income. As bamboo can grow fast, so should the money pile up.
During Chinese New Year, one will see numerous Lucky Bamboo combined with lucky charms. Red or golden ribbons are commonly found attached to the plant
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, Full Shade
- Water: Water sparingly and occasionally, allowing the plant to dry out slightly between watering.
- Plant Size: approx. 50cm (varies)
- Pot Size: ø 12 cm x H 17cm
- Material: Clay
- Color: As seen in photo
- Has drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.