Lipstick plant is a beautiful flowering indoor plant prized for its shiny foliage and interesting flowers. It gets its name because the flower buds peek out of dark-colored tubes, looking like a miniature tube of lipstick.
- Sunlight: Full shade, Partial sunlight
- Water: Water them regularly, especially in hot weather, but do not overdo it. Make sure not to leave your plant standing in wet soil or the roots will rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 40cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 15cm x H 15cm
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.