Dracaena aubryana leaves are stiffly pointed, reminiscent of a spike or swords. It has air-purifying qualities for removing harmful pollutants in the air, making it suitable as an indoor or outdoor plant.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, Full Shade
- Water: Moderate watering, allow the plants to dry out between watering. Over watering will lead to root rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 90cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: ø 31cm x H 36cm
- Pot type: Ceramic pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.