Lonicera japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) is a species of shrub in the family Caprifoliacea. It is a climber. It is native to Korean peninsula and Japan. Japanese Honeysuckle has simple, broad leaves and white flowers. Flowers are visited by White-lined Sphinx. The plant is used as medicinally by Chinese to increase the flow of urine, to reduce fever and to prevent diarrhoea.The dried flowers are used to treat arthritis, diarrhoea, fever, headache and inflammation. Burnt flowers have been used as a treatment for dysentery and twigs for aching bones and boils. The Koreans use the flowers to treat urinary disorders, nervous pains and abscesses.
Sunlight: Full sun
Water: Water when soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.
Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
Plant Size: Approx.30cm (vary in sizes)
Long Planter Hanger Specifications
- Size: Approx. Overall height 36cm, Rectangle size 63cmw x 21cmW x 13cmH
- Colour: Black with pattern
Long Planter Box Specifications
- Size: Approx. 68cmL x 25cmW x 21cmH
Colour: Brown with pattern
What is included:
- 1nos Long Planter Metal Hanger (Black)
- Brown plastic Long planter Box (with drainage holes)
- 3nos of Japanese Honeysuckle (0.18m)
- Soil mix (5L) - 3 pack
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.