Crassula ovata, commonly known as jade plant, is a succulent plant with small white or pink flowers. It is a common houseplant around the world due to the low level of care and maintenance it requires; it requires little water and can survive in most indoor conditions.
Sometimes simplicity is just what we need when we have a beautiful plant.
Here's How To Take Care Crassula Ovata.
- Sunlight: Both partial and full sunlight, ensure that the plant gets a minimum of 4 hours of sunlight in order for it to thrive.
- Water: Water only when the potting media is almost dried out. Make sure the potting media is moist but not water-logged.
- Fertiliser: Fertilize by spraying the soil with half strength liquid fertilizer as directed.
- Plant size: approx. 5cm tall (vary in sizes)
- Pot Dimension:
ø 14cm x H 14cm
- Outer diameter: 14cm
- Inner diameter: 13cm
- Dimensions of Saucer: ø 15.5cm x H 1.8cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Colour: Black and Brown/Wooden patterned
- The pot comes with a drainage hole
- Pot comes with a matching saucer
What is included:
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.